cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gATP check without delivery proposal (pop-up window)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we have the following requirement. The customer would like to implement a gATP check for several products with a neutral product allocation check (in the current project phase). The specific requirement is, no delivery proposal pop-up window should appear if the allocation quantity is insufficient and an automatic confirmation to the requested delivery date should be taken place. The reason for this process is, we would like to see online the remaining allocation quantity in dp planning book (also negative values should be possible)

Currently, I have no idea how to implement such a requirement with standard customizing functionalities. Are there any user exits where I can switch of the delivery proposal and set the confirmation to the requested delivery date?

Kind regards

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

You can setup if the delivery proposal popup is displayed or not in transaction OVZJ in R/3. Choose e.g. setting "C".

The neutral PAL check will create "overconfirmations" in case no free PAL qty is left, which means you would get negative entries, but negative values are not displayed (if I remember correctly). You will just see a zero as remaining allocation qty.

You might use the BADI /SAPAPO/IF_ATP_REQ_ITEM_CONF Method CHANGE to set the request qty = confirmed qty, but in case of neutral checks it is not necessary as you always get a confirmation.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

many thanks for the input. Exacly what i was looking for. The negative consumption is not displayed in PAL situtation but i see the shortage as an indicator. The rest will be done in DP.

Many thanks and kind regards

Jens

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens

You can control Delivery Proposal by maintaining suitable enteries in Table TVTA field REVFP. I am not sure about suitable user exit - but I believe you can manipulate values during RFC Call. However, I am not sure whether you do not want a delivery proposal in all shortage cases or only in case of allocation.

Regarding your second requirement, please explain why you need negative remaining allocation

Thanks,

Prasun