cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of 2 maintenance strategies to stability study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

I am creating stability study; there are 2 types of storage condition 1. Intermediate condition 2. Long term condition.

The time interval for Intermediate condition is 3,6,9,12 months Long term 2,5,8,10

When I assign the main package to inspection plan (CWBQM) it will allow only one maint.statergy

How can I assign this two different main .statergy to one inspection plan (one stab .study) for different storage condition .

I do not want to create 2 inspection plan for this 2 condition i.e Intermediate 3,6,9,12 months & Long term 2,5,8,10

How can I solve this problem

Regards

AAdi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A inspection plan for a storage condition-- > a strategy & a strategy can have multiple Packages.-->which specify the frequency in which the individual tests can be performed (for example, after 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months, and so on).

In such an inspection plan, you assign a strategy to the inspection plan header. At the operation level, you assign the desired packages in the strategy to the inspection operation (that is, you specify the frequencies in which this operation will be tested). It is therefore possible to define different, operation-specific frequencies for the same storage condition.