Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IIN reversal accounting document not reflected in SD document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a billing document and then posted excise through J1IIN. When I reverse the Billing through VF11 there are two accounting documents generated(one for billing and other for Excise reversal). But the Excise reversal accounting entry doesnot update the table J_1IEXCHDR for which again i have to post a reversal for Excise through J1IH. So in order to remove the extra accounting entry for Excise reversal during VF11 we have applied Note No:- 551932 due to which the extra accounting document for reversal of Excise is not getting generated but the reversal of Excise made through J1IH doesnot get reflected in the SD document flow.

Please let us know how to get this entry in SD document flow.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: Aniruddha B Mahalle on Feb 13, 2012 2:45 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anirudha,

You have to reverse the excise document via J1IIN only (system will in turn triger T.Code J1ICANCINV).

You cannot and should not reverse via J1IH.

Hope this helps.

Vikas.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anirudha,

You have to reverse the excise document via J1IIN only (system will in turn triger T.Code J1ICANCINV).

You cannot and should not reverse via J1IH.

Hope this helps.

Vikas.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Cancelling J1IIN excise invoice will by default take me in the transaction J1IH what i wanted to know is that can the J1IIN cancellation of excise invoice be shown in the SD document flow. If yes then please let us know the note number to be applied to it.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: Aniruddha B Mahalle on Feb 16, 2012 8:07 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Anirudha,

This is a standard SAP behaviour, and will not be part of document flow. There is no sap note as well. You have to live with it.

Hope this resolves your query.

Vikas.