cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPM - DMS Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to build an interface between RPM and DMS. (We have the cProjects to DMS interface configured and working fine).

Can someone please point us in the right direction?

I have been trying to utilize 0RPMDOCUMENT object link for this purpose, but not sure how to make that work.

Thanks for your guidance.

We are following the document 'How To Implement Object Links for SAP Portfolio and Project Management' and trying to build the scenario.

- Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Shah on Feb 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Mention the RFC destination in Destination field and make the object link Active by checking the option Active.

Note that if PPM and ECC both are in same instance mention RFC destination as None.

If relevant RFC destination is not available, check with Basis team.

Additionally, mention you web server if you want to launch ECC transactions through ITS server.

Cheers

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Thank you for your reply.

I did do all these recommended configs in my PPM system (which is a diff instance than our ECC).

But now, do i have to do anything on the ECC side? if not, then how do i link the DMS DIRs to PPM item?

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i was able to get the Object Link dashboard on RPM side and link the DMS DIR with an item.

I'll keep working on this and see if this is something that can be customized as per the requirements.

Basically, i need to have a custom search for searching the DIR which will have more attributes and few other things related to how i can see the attached originals on RPM instead of navigating to the DIR.

I'll update the forum with more information as and when i get some.

Thanks!

Gaurav

Answers (0)