cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown Lists in Interactive Forms - Offline Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm creating an adobe interactive form in the SAP-transaction SFP. I'm using this form in an offline scenario.

I created a dropdown list which is supplied with data through a SAP output programme. I also use dynamic binding for this dropdown list. In the "inititialize"-event i set the dropdown list as mandatory:

DropdownList1.mandatory = "error"; (now a red frame is set around the drop down list).

Furthermore i coded that if the dropdown list is not empty, it must not be mandatory anymore:

if (DropdownListe1.value != null)

{

DropdownListe1.mandatory = "disabled";

}

else

{

DropdownListe1.mandatory = "error";

}

As soon as i generate the form by applying the output programme, the values of the dropdown list are displayed perfectly correct. The problem is that i have to click twice on the relevant value for the dropdown list in order to set the dropdown list to "not mandatory".

can anyone help?

thanks in advance.

Lennart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lennart,

Here are a few comments/hints:

1. To access the data value of a form field use the rawValue attribute

2. Not sure which event you are using, try using the change event, if you are using it your script doesn't work since the updates did not happen and you are using the wrong attribute

3. the change event has an attribute newText that can be accessed as follows: xfa.event.newText

Cheers

Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any ideas please?