Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with posting of Expired stock to Block stock - QA07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a issue related to transferring expired Batch to Block stock in QA07

Batch ABC for Material XYZ in plant 123 is expired last week ( 07/02/2012 ) , we have the stock of this Batch , inspection type 09 is assigned in MM & is active .

When i am executing QA07 , its giving me message "NO batches has been found for processing"

I am running QA07 with Material , plant , Batch , initial run days as blank , block batch at inspection date , tick on "block batch "

Batch status is "Unrestricted" , next inspection date is blank , no deletion flag

When I Debug the Standard code i come to know that the storage location for this material is HU active & that is reason system is giving such message .

We are using Warehouse management

Anybody came accross similar situation ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QA07 does not work with handling units. You must make a copy of this and modify yourself. I believe that if you search OSS you will find a note there concerning this.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Thanks for that ...

Actually in my case , i have stock of material in 2 storage location A & B ( in same batch ) & the Batch is expired

Storage location A is HU active & Storage location B is not active for HU

Now when i am running QA07 , system is posting both the stocks ( stock in A & B ) into block stock

Other way , as per your comments also when i have stock in only HU storage location A , system don't move to stock to Block

This behavior of system is in-consistent ...Any idea about this ?

Thanks

Ishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any idea on this

Thanks ,

Ishwar