cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Query failure in Webdynpro application involving GP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the WDJ applications I am using, there is creation of GP instance involved and within the callable object of GP, back end connectivity is obtained through RFC. This application is not working properly and when I took traces of the same, I could find out that all transactions are failing at a particular query which looks like this.

Backends|ggp|adhn5362-1527(Oracle DB)|SQL|Prepared|Query|Select* from "CAF_GP_USRHSH" WHERE "HASHVALUE"=?

I can see such queries wherever back end connectivity is involved. Has any one faced such error before? Is this due to some authorization issues?

Helpful answers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shifa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gautam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult with your Basis Consultant and/or DBA about mentioned query and check useru2019s privilege too at Backend System. It seems here that mapped user has some issue with query execution.

Thanks

Gautam Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Do you have any idea regarding what exactly can I communicate to the Basis consultant. Is this due to missing of some specific authorization to a that particular user? Almost all the users are facing the same kind of error.

thanks,

Shifa

Answers (0)