cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block is activated after the delivery is posted. How to avoid?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help from all you experts. I have the following scenario. There is a credit block after the delivery has been processed. I have checked with FD32, OVA8. There are open items well within limits. Also the system is customized to skip the credit check if the payment is being made thru Cards. And inspite of entering the card details, the system is checking for credit after the delivery is processed.

Can you plz tell what could be the problem and how to overcome it????

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Aamod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1454134 - Disabling Credit Checks for Deliveries with Payment Cards and 1453700 - Disabling Credit Checks for Sales Orders with Payment Cards

Regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the valuable response. Looking for the same in future too.

Rgds,

Aamod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.To See the SAP Note : Go to Transaction snote and there click on button Download SAP Note and give the required Note number.

Else go to Servise.SAP.com, there you can get all the details regarding the OSS Note.

2.Under FD32 : Goto -- Genral Data -- Central Data

Chech their the Value of Toatal Amount and Individual Limit.If any of the limit Crosses.There will be block to your Document.

3. To Relese Your doc from credit block : Go to Tr- VKM5. to remove your credit block for particular documnet.After executing the particular document .

Check the document and release it and save it.By doing this you can proceed your document further.

Thanks

Edited by: C.Ankit on Feb 14, 2012 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning All,

Regret the delay in revert.

@ AP & SNavaneetha Krishnan: I am getting the coding checked and will let you know if that was the cause of the error.

@ Shiva Ram: I am a new entrant and like to know what is OSS. Could you plz provide me the link to view the documents you have mentioned. I will be highly grateful.

Thanks a lot for the valuable support.

Best Regards,

Aamod

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want the credit check to be done during delivery, then you have to use the correct credit group in OVA8.

If you think, it is needed, but should not be active during credit card payment, I would like to know how this is enabled. To my knowledge, this is not provided in standard SAP. If you have done this by means of a reqmt routine, you need to check teh logic there. There can be some problem in the routine. If there is some other way by which you have enabled this, please lemme know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

debug the code with your exmple and find the root-cause and change the code if required