cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong ITS Mobile Resolution on Windows Mobile 6.5 Internet Explorer

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are using ITS Mobile with Motorola Mc9090 Scanner Guns. Everything works fine but now we got MC9190 Scanners with Windows Mobile 6.5. The Internet Explorer is totally different and the ITS Screen is very very small. You can zoom but on the next page its small again and have to zoom again.

Any Ideas??

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I found a Solution.

There is a Registriy Key call "MSHTML" for Windows Mobile 6.5 and then the Internet Explorer act as in older versions.

Rg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also ran into the same issue. Everything worked fine with Windows Mobile v6.1 which uses Pocket Internet Explorer.  Under Windows Mobile v6.5 with IE6 there no longer was a full screen menu, the screens were too small, the zoom slider was difficult to work with, and worse every time you did a postback the screens became small again.  I had tried the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Internet Explorer MSHTML Windows Registry setting which gives you back the full screen menu; but the screens did not format correctly.  I finally found that it helped to change the meta type of the pages from HandheldFriendly to MobileOptimized.  Now the pages stay full screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one more issue that I came across that can be helpful.  Unlike Windows Mobile v6.1, v6.5 has an auto keyboard such that when you have focus in a textbox the keyboard pops up automatically.  The problem with that is it obscures part of the screen.  I found a way to disable the auto keyboard feature of the SIP (Software Input Panel).  Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip.  Create a new DWORD named "TurnOffAutoDeploy" and set its value to 1.