cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get change documents for Equipment Master Records of a document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need a report for changes of Equipment Master for a document.

There is a way to reach this for every document : Environement - > Display Changes. Then I can get a report for "Changes to Object Links". But this can only show me that which equipments are linked to this document. What I want to search is which documents are linked to the equipment. I want to search with equipment number and get the history of changes for documents, Which documents are attached to this equipments and when did these documents attach to the equipment.

Can I get this report with standard SAP queries / reports? Where can I get this informations? From which tables?

PS: If i run a search with Equipment Master Data form CV04N, I can see which documents are linked to this equipment but I can't see when they are attached.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BSALKO

You need to create this report.

From CV04N you can fetch which DIR are linked to a particular equpment's.

A details changes to each DIR can be fetched from individual DIR by "Environment > Display changes" whcih give what changes has been done for particular DIR.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can find the equipment's documents from table DRAD.

Firstly I plan to read DRAD with OBJKY and DOKAR and get the equipment's documents. But after that, I need the attachment dates and this is where I need help with.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haragoldavar,

In our system, Output date stands for the documents output date. This date doesn't give me the attachment date.

What I need is the equipment's attachment date.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. but I can't see when they are attached...

In CV04n,in Object Links tab,provide your search input criteria.Once the results are displayed,navigate to Current Layout button.Herein,move the 'Output Date' value to Displayed Column list.

Once done,you should be able to view the date on which the DIR with associated objects(Eg: Equipment Master) was created.Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar