cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii,

How can i create sales order automatically ,, for example once i create sales order i want to create the same order with the same data in the same time , how can i do that ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such functionality available in SAP. What you can do with the standard functionlaity is to create another sales order with reference to your manually created sales order. Then you have indentical sales orders. But this is not automatic. You need only copy control settings between same order type.

If you want to automate this, you have to build the same functionality (Create a sales order with reference to another order) with below include / user exit.

Include - MV45AFZZ

User Exit - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

What you need to do is ask your ABAP developer to call same functionality when the first order is saved. Then you can create another order autonatically..

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks simon

But i have a problem there are three sales order created by customer , all these orders had the same data and the same (PO number) Although the PO number is a unique number it's never repeat ,

Despite of i tested this issue , i found that when i create sales order with the same PO , the sales order not saved ( this is the right case)

So I just like to know how the system doesn't check the PO number before saving another sales order with the same PO in this case specially ?

for your information : i check if one of these sales order has reason for rejection or deleted or anything like this ,i didn't find anything.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO number uplicate check is a custmozing task you have to do in the sales document type. (Transaction VOV8)

Go to your sales document type and check the field "Check Purch. Order no" under the section "General Control". If you maintain a value there, then system will check whether there is an existing sales document with same PO number.

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi simon

I already do this action in sales document type and mark the check box of (enter PO number) and enter (A) in Check purch.order no field ,, but i don't know how my customer create three sales orders with the same PO number ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain "A" there, the message system issue in only a warning message. User can always bypass it by pressing Enter key.

Message; No: V4 - 115

But in the transaction OVAH, you can set this message to a error message. Then user will not be able to save the sales order, if the PO is already exists.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI simon

I will explain the issue to you again with more details . This scenario of PO number was working very well before ,, suddenly my customer found there are three sales orders with the same PO number , Then i test this again whether it's work or not ,, the result i find that it's work smoothly without any issues ,, but my customer asking me how this issue happen to avoid it on long term ?

Thanks,