cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approval status at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know whether the shopping cart item is rejected or not.(need to know the approval status at item level) and then make the rejection reason as mandatory.

I tried to get the value of the flag DEDUCT_IND from each item,but it is never set to 'X' eventhough I reject an item.could anybody please tell me when this flag will be changed or is there any other way to find the approval status at item level.

Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case the SC approval is item level approval then Go to item details - > Approval tab for that item and you can see whether the item was approved or rejected.

We do not have an indicator in item details that indicates the approval status of the item.

Thanks,

V Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your SRM Version ?

If you have implemented process control workflow for Item level approval, then.

Once the approver rejects and item, the workflow sends the workitem back to the requester to make changes are accept the rejection. If the requester accepts the rejection then the workflow continues. If the workflow does not have any more approver then the shopping cart is approved and the line item which is rejected by approver is set to DELETE. i.e. BBP_PDIGP-DEL_IND is set to 'X'.