cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying only selected items in SO with refrence to contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a scenerio in rental contract where I am maintaining a set of service item in a contract which includes 4 rental charges (monthly) and 27 serviceses on activity completion basis, which is billed to the customer. I am craeting a sales order for billing of 27 service items except the rental charges. so when I am creating SO with refrence to contract it copies all the items including rental charges also. client dosent wants to copy the rental line items beacause I ve given monthly billing plan for those. even while creating the SO with refrence to contract client dosent want to deselect the 4 rental charges while copying.Plz plz suggest me weather I can suggest a copying routine for this kind or requierment or other logis or functionality. plz let me know suggestion is highly appericiable.

thankyou in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The option is simple.

You have to configure the 27 items at one item category and the 4 rental materials should follow another item category at the contract.

From Contract to SO copy control, enable copy control only for the item category of the 27 materials leaving the item category of the rental charge materials aside. This will disable the copying functionality for the rental materials.

Lemme know if more information is needed on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx naveneeth

if time permits plz elobrate the logic .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly , you want to restrict the items to be copied from contract to sales order.

This can be done using rejection codes or you can also push the code in to the copying routine.

Thanks and regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks venkata

U got the right point but I want bit more elobrative please give a clue how to do or at leaste a logic to wright a fs which will be fruitful for me. waiting for a Positive resoponse.

thank you