Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting of error message for delivery

srikant_dada
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

In sales document I am giving the material no. and the batch from barcode. Some times if there is a mistake in batch (in barcode it self) it goes as it is in sales order. At the time of saving sales order it creates delivery order (i.e. delivery order is generated in background) so if the batch is wrong as it is forwarded in delivery, and at the time of PGI without giving me any error, it drop the material which is having wrong batch and complete the PGI with rest of the material. Because of this the total value of sales order is differ from the Invoice. I want rather directly doing PGI it should give me the error message. What to do ? please guide me...

Edited by: Srikant Dada Patil on Feb 13, 2012 8:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srikant_dada
Explorer
0 Kudos

THANKS Jai and AP...

i am using USER-EXIT for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out the below link for your requirement

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits

srikant_dada
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks AP

I have gone through the link given by you. But one more think I want to share with you is, when I m saving such SO ( with wrong batch) it creates partial delivery i.e. it creates the delivery ( delivery created in background) for those items which r not having any problem & drop the materials with the wrong batch. So tell me how can I avoid the partial delivery and the system should give me the error in SO itself. I m using user exit for barcode in SO...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikant,

You can avoid partial delivery by setting up in either customer master or customer material info record.

Regards,

Jay