cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending mail from Contact person email id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruu2019s

In Customer master, Under General Data tab, there is a Contact person which is having Email id.

The requirement is that to send PDF attached invoice automatically to the contact person (customer)from (Table : KNVK).

If the value for the email is available for that contact person, then only the invoice mail(attached PDF invoice) has to trigger to the customer. If not, mail must not trigger to the customer.

(Already code has been written for triggering of the mail to the customers and it is working fine).

Which fields I have to take into consideration for creating an access sequence. So that I can create a condition record in VV31.

Ex : Customer,Department, Contact person Function, Partner Function, Medium, Language.

Please correct me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VV31 has nothing to with the contact person. The logic is that whenever an output is triggered, it looks into the contact person details and if email is maintained, email will be sent to him

In VV31, you only have to maintain the communication strategy for emails. Your communication strategy should include internet/email as one of the communications. If this is done ,and if contact person has email id, it should work without any problem, of course, if the code is enabled for emailing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered