Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In debit memo request sales area division is different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My issue is I have two sales area with two divisions,

Eg: 2000,20,40

My process flows from PM to SD,in ie02 the PM consultant is maintaining sales area for the equipment that same flows from service order to debit memo request,when its come to debit memo request,here sales area for header and item are same ,2000,20,42. I have differentiated by ticking in vov8 item division,and extended the customer to this sales area.

1) here I have to maintain education tax,cess tax,services tax on this material for division 42,but when I have maintained the access sequence as plant/sales org/division,this taxes are calculating for the whole sales order document,here I want to give this taxes on this particular divison u201C42u201D only.

2) If in sales order the header and item division is same as 42,what will be the problem ,if I process the document.

Please suggest some solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the display mode of your debit memo request (VA03) and check the condition analysis at the item level for the tax condition types for those materials which have division 40. This will show which access sequence was triggered fro the tax condition type. That will give you a clear idea if you have missed out anything.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check Common division is maintained for this sales area, If you had maintained it , it ll flow in all the sales order irrespective of any divisions it has.

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said i have maintained common sales area,ANY OTHER UPDATES PLEASE