Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you integrated with CRM?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I think I hadn't sent my full message. We don't use CRM integration. You can see the full message below.

Dear Experts,

While I am transfering the sales order from ECC (EHP5 installed) system to TM 8.0 system, it stuck in TM system. In SMQ2 t-code I get the below error message. By the way in XI system, the XML message transfered to TM succesfully.

"Function module "BAPI_CRM_SAVE" not found.

Message no. SR053".

Regards

Mehmet YILMAZ

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

Wondered about that, but figured I would start a dialog anyway.

Please take a look at the message in SXMB_MONI on your TM system and post the error message from your message. It may be different than what you see in SMQ2.

If it does not provide any additional insight, I would guess that the error is a result of some missing configuration or connection. I will check our systems to see if that BAPI is local to TM (which I don't think is the case).

Regards,

Mike

Looks like there is some external call being executed as that BAPI is not standard in TM or ECC. At a guess, it is calling to a CRM system, but it could be some other system.

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 13, 2012 1:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I can not see anything in TM SXMB_MONI. But in PI SXMB_MONI everything is processed successfully.

Regards,

Mehmet YILMAZ

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a missing or broken connection between PI and TM. Check to see if the connector from PI to TM is correctly configured. There should be an entry in SXMB_MONI for the requested delivery of the xml from PI even if there is an error processing it in the TM system.

There should be an installation/configuration guide on Services Marketplace for the TM-PI interface, but if you have trouble finding it, repost and I will see if I can find it.

Regards,

Mike