cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Co-ownership share: VIBPOBJREL-BMITEIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, how can I input the infomation in field Co-ownership share in table Business Partner-Object Relationship: (VIBPOBJREL-BMITEIG)?

Thanks.

Brunoro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto RECACUST,

RE-FX \ BASIC SETTINGS \ ACTIVATE SUB-FUNCTION CDSP

Rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini, I did that, but those fields are still display only in partner folder in contract.

Are there any other customizing to do?

Brunoro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you will get in partner tab in contract

where else you are expecting these fields..

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini, sorry!

I formulated the question incorrectly.

I need to change the content of this field in the folder partner in the contract, but, this field is display only.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

co-ownership related fields will get displayed when the BP role is only between TR800 to TR812 and will be used for land registry.

always system shows these fields as display only, enter some value in field "factor' then automatically fields "frac share" "co[ownership" will be changed to allow input.

rgds,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

It doesn´t work yet.

I created a new contract with BP role TR806 and I coudn´t input new values in that field.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

el Hombre,

As srini suggested, if you see these 4 fields Factor 1/, Frac. share, Co-ownership, Share you have activated the sub function and also you have assigned one of these specific BP roles (like Owner ). You need to click on change icon of the Factor 1/ field which will change remaining 3 fields editable and you should be able to edit it. If this is not hapening then review your sub function activation log, if possible regenerate screens BUSP.

Thanks

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jag and Srini,

Thanks a lot.

I created a new contract with BP role TR800 and know it worked.

Brunoro

Answers (0)