cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview for Smart Forms at Web Dyn pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to save Free formatted text from WebDyn pro to be printed as formatted Text in Smart Forms.

when using Free FormattedTextEidtor Control form web Dyn pro it will Save the Text as HTML Code how Can i apply that at Smart Forms to print it with the same Format ?

and I need to print preview Smart Forms at WebDyn pro ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

Kindly can you mention which Enterprise Extension / Business Function needs to be enabled to get this component created/activated?

Best Regards,

Mohamed Awny

SAP NetWeaver Consultant - SCS Egypt

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

eRecruiting can be installed separately on an WebAS ABAP. This is the most common way of installation in projects due to security and maintenance issues but the development objects are also part of ERP installation.

To run the mentioned functions you need at least the version of e-recruiting 600 enhancement package 4 and have to activate business function hcm_erc_ci_2. The application is called via portal where you need at least the business packages "common parts" and "recruiter" (eRecruiting has also a "recruiting administrator" business package but it is not necessary for the particular function).

Rgds.

Roman

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is implemented in sap standard in the e-recruiting component for EhP4 and above. You can check component ERC_C_ACTIVITY_MGMT_UI.

Kind regards

Roman