cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial billing for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow!

I create billing document for delivery, and I need to split one delivery position into two dilling document (our customer requirement)

Example - delivery item 10pc

I need include 3 pc into one delivery diciment and 7 into the other.

I have not found and option to fill quality , only copy whole item.

Any Idea?

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

At the time of Creating the Billing VF01

Enter the Delivery number and click on Selection List Button and change the Qty and Execute

Another Option is In Item category (VOV7) Billing Relevance Field - K

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but quantity field is locked in both cases.

Andrey.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the copy control Settings VTFL - VBRK/VBRP - 007

Billing Relevance in VOV7 - B (Delivery related billing)

Regards,

Prasanna

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the information of KBA [1585194|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1585194]

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you actually create the invoice, you can change the quantity from 10 to say 3. This will create invoice only for 3 items. For the remaining 7 items, you can create another invoice by going to VF01 once again. At this point, system will automatically take the item quantity as 7 only adn not 10.

If you want to control this from SO itself, you can divide 10 qnty into two line items. Each line items can have different payment terms, or payer etc. This will lead to invoice split and hence you can create two different invoices. However you can create a single delivery as long as the delivery date and ship to party are same for both the items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I can not change quantity, field is closed for change when I create invoice from delivery!

Andrey

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey

As at delivery level change option is not there,so in sales order maitnain the line item at 2 line items.One line item of 7pcs and another line item for 3pcs.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I process sale order I do not know about spliting requirements from customer.

So one item included into delivery and processed in WMS system.

And in billing phase customer ask me to split quantity (dos not metter why)

How could I manager this scenario?

Andrey Garshin.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey

Go to VA02 and if there is only one line item of quantity for 10pcs then make the order quanity of 7pcs and maiintain another line item of same material for 3pcs.For the first line item go to ->item data->schedule line tab and check the delivery date.In the same way go to ->item data->schedule line tab and check the delivery date.Make sure that both the line items are having separate delivery dates.

Regards

Srinath