all 12 items are different line items and free good as different line item

Thanks

Vasireddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasireddy,

As per your query,Free goods is currently only supported on a 1:1 basis. This means that an order item can only be the source of one free goods item. This means that agreements involving relationships such as 'Buy material 1 and get material 2 and material 3 free of charge' or 'Order material 1 and material 2 together and get material 3 free of charge' are not supported.so U can't map your scenario for 12 differant item line with one free goods item. hope you got your answer.

Regards,

Vikas

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes Exactly i Agree with your Point of SAP Supports Free goods in 1:1 Ratio

But how do we Address This Requirement

Siva

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i heard theres few enhancemets in ecc 6.0 to Address this scenario.

can you please help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Siva vasireddy

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way is to convince the client...rather gng for enhancement..add the free goods material and manually change the item cat to TANN...

Dont make it complicate..

Thanks

shri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrri

You're welcome.

I really wish the solution was as simple as you say, but unfortunately it is not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva, hope you are doing well.

Regarding this thread of yours, let me tell you that I'm facing the same problem. I have a business requirement in which, if of the customer buys 10 units of a material A, B and C combination, I will give him 1 free good of material D. Of course I know that the standard does not support this kind of process. Could you please advise in which part of free good process is the best to make the enhancement. We want to use as much as we can the standard functionality

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to add in Ravi Sankar's post that enhancement you are looking for isMV45AFZZ enhancement and user exit is USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

Please ask your ABAPER to maintain Z table with materials and write your required logic in this program and user exit. You ABAPER need to implement implicit enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

I am not able to get you with what is 101,102 or SKU'S, I believe I can help you with enhancements and all, if you explain in details.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

it is buy 10 pcs of different sku's of different colours and get one colour free.

in the same way buy 12 and get 1 free,this need to be mapped across different regions

the scheme changes from region to region.

Reagrds

Siva vasireddy

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it a realtime business requirement? If yes, please give more details about the business process, the products sold etc.,

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

its real time scenario,the process as follows

wash basins white-3 qty,ivory-2,black-2,magenta-3  buy any Ten and get white-1 Free

All colours are Different sku's

the above is an example the customer may order in any combination

The scheme will vary from Region to region like 10+1,12+1,8+1

Regards

Siva vasireddy

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since the automatic determination of free goods is not possible in the standard free goods functionality provided by SAP, you have to go for enhancement.

Maintain a custom table with all the details required (for handling the custom free goods functionality)...like the combination of SKUs, the free goods material, the Region etc.,

Add code in the suitable userexit whereby the system checks different criteria in the custom table and if the free good is eligible, then it adds the free goods material as a line item with free goods item category (TANN).

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make material code color wise and dear please explain what is your problem or what is your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasireddy.

can you post your question with clarity so that i can give solution to you.

regards,

shaik.