cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sneak Preview install error - SQL Trace aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate if someone knows the answer and help me out.

The job abended in step Deploy via SDM/j2EE with following error (I logged in as regular User which has Group value as Administrators. The Administrator's password, which requires a special character in it, was reset to be the same as regular User's but both UserName have different Domain):

Error: Execution of deployment action for "SQLTrace" aborted:

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy API:

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [KHLEVON610C] with UserName: [Administrator]

Check your Login Info.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).DMEXC)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuo,

The problem you are encountering appears to be a problem with the username\password account details on the database and not on the OS.

Did you manage to connect to the database using the SQL Query analyser with the Administrator username & password details you are using for the installation?

In SQL Enterprise Manager under security option is there a user account named Administrator?

If it does not exist you could try and create one (using the same password you provided in the installation) and give it dbo privileges then try again.

Also when you did the database installation did you use the correct collation & install the correct database patches?

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Sorry I just came back after taking several days off and thank you for your reply.

From Control Panel -> User Accounts part of contents are:

user name domain group

Administrator KHLEVON610C Administrators

Klin AMERICAS Administrators

I resetted Administrator password the same as that of Klin which I used to log in the system.

Does that help you understand my problem?

I tried to install the rest of unfinished part via logging in as Administrator but got the same error.

Thank you again,

Kuo

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuo,

Have you tested that you can connect to the SQL Server using query analyzer and the usr\pwd details you are specifying?

Which password’s did you change, the OS platform of the SQL Server?

Regards

Daniel