cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Approval Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've some queries regarding the Approval process of SRM.

1. Lets say the Approval process is multi step (lets say 4 step). After 2 approvals can the SC be changed? We can set whether the SC will go for re-approval in Personalization tab in user master. So I think we can change the SC while its still in the process of approval.

2. After the full approval, PR/PO got created in R/3. Can the SC be changed now? If we change the SC, then will these changes be replicated to PR? If a new line item is added to SC, can this line item be added into PR?

3. SC approved and PR got created. If we change the PR (i.e. delivery date, quantity) will be changed be replicated to SC?

4. If the SC is partially approved, will the approved lines get converted to PR first? Will system wait till the requester accept the rejection before it creates PR?

5. In case of a fully rejected SC, can I change the line item ( i.e. Price, quantity) and send for re-approval? Is it any different from partailly rejected SC?

Thanks

Debashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debashish

1.Yes, SC can be changed while in approval process. Depend on the authorization settings, workflow will restart or continue.

2. Once PO/PR is created SC cannot be changed as follow-on doc is already created in backend.

3.Changes in PR(backend) will not appear on the SC details. But you can find the changes in BBP_PD in BAPEBAN table.

4. If the SC is partially approved then it will go to Requester inbox for his/her action.

5. If it is fully rejected then new re-approval takes place.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish