cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger SFTP with conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to download simple xml structure form sap proxy to SFTP tab delimited file on SFTP server <<XXX>> on path <<YYY>>:

file structure:

<head>

<root>

<data1>

<data2>

<root>

<root>

<data1>

<data2>

<root>

</head>

localejbs/Seeburger/solution/sftp

localejbs/AF_Modules/StrictXml2PlainBean

localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean

parameters:

dataRec.fieldSeparator - \t

singleRecordType - dataRec

When using this on some SFTP server <<XXX>> (or using StrictXML2PlainBean module on FTP server) i got expected result on some path <<ZZZ>> with key <Z>.

data1 data2

data1 data2...

But for some paths <YYY> on that same SFTP server <<XXX>> (using key <X> ) this generates file

data 1 data2

... with lot of empty rows but file size is same as when generated correctly.

Tried using AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean also and got same result.

Have anybody have ever similar situation? Is this bug with SFTP adapter or something additional need to be configure in SFTP adapter?

When I put file manually on SFTP server it is there copied fine so no authorization or connection problem.

Best regards,

Nenad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nenad,

I recently did the same type of scenario and had zero issues using the message transform bean(only difference is that I was using SimpleXML2Plain). The first thing I would be checking here is what you are seeing in the payload because that is going to drive the output of the transformation that you are seeing.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried also SimpleXML2Plain before with same result.

Problem I cannot explain is that on same SFTP server I have 2 different keys for 2 different paths. On one path\key works flawless and I leave CC as it is and change just key in SFTP adapter and path = on other path shows just first line and lots of spaces and empty rows (well in the middle of data there is some random data row) .

And there is no authorization or connection problem as I can simply manually copy new files.

Regards,

N.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the XML structure before the conversion, in sxi_monitor. Most probably you are getting some unnecessary, empty <dataRec/> tags. In such case, you would have to focus on your message mapping, at this, not the adapter conversion, seems to be the source of your problem.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well unfortunately that is not problem as using same conversion with same data using standard FTP or NFS I get expected result.

The problem was in using WINSCP client for connecting to SFTP for check in text transfer mode. When switched to binary mode everything looks fine.

Regards,

N.

Edited by: nenokov on Feb 13, 2012 7:14 PM

Answers (0)