cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD COOIS SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, first of all thanks for reading the post.

I have one doubt, my team have a UI made with ABAP to create some files from a .txt, the file that regard SD is a SALES ORDER.

Testing the UI the SALES ORDER was created, but when tyring to verify the process, we realize that with COOIS transaction report, there is no SALES ORDER, eventho with VA02 , VA03 we can actually see the SALES ORDER

Hope any of you could help with the problem

Thanks to all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just creating a sales order, will not appear in production information system. First check in t.code MD04, then convert the sales order to planned order -> production order. Then you can see in COOIS. If you need any technical details on how to convert the sales order to planned -> production order, I recommend you to post either in Materials management forum or in production planning forum after closing this thread.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i see what u are saying, sound right...i might need to ask my MM partner, since the ABAP, as i said, it create differente documents, those documents are :

Material

Material List

Sales Order

Production Order

so in theory there is a production order already. I think somehow the link between sales order and production order might be wrong then. Since i can visualize the order in VA02, so the order is there...not sure about production order. Ill check it out, THANKS!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, we have just found the problem! still, we are not sure how to fix it. Now we think its neither SD or MM issue, so if any SD could tell me if its a SD problem or not so i can close the thread.

Here is the update:

We use a ABAP to create files from a .txt generated by other program, metrics. along the files we have production order and sales order.

but now the user want to use COOIS and use the sales order as a search method. But here is the problem, the production orders are created but the field (Sales Order) is empty. The Sales order are created as well.

But once in COOIS, we cant use the sales order as a search method since the production orders are not linked to the sales order. The ABAP use CO02 to create the production orders.

Is there any way, even if its manually, to link the production order to the sales order?

Thanks a lot to all

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The natural link between production order and sales order is created automatically by the system in an MTO scenario (make-to-order).

In case you don't work MTO (I guess that this is your case) there's no standard way, since you can't manually populate this link.

If you must, you can find and use a free field in the production order, where your ABAP program can write the referenced sales order. Remember that this number is just for information, and is not checked against any table.

Also, before you go this way, make sure that this field appears in COOIS, and can be used for retrieval.