cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender Adapter Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on SOAP to Proxy scenario where I have created the SOAP CC and generated the WSDL from Sender agreement.

When I try to execute from SOAP UI i get the connection refused erros though I enter the credentials of PI Server

Error getting response;java.net.Connection refused:connect

Please throw some ideas on this what are all config on the network or Basis side needs to be done

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Two things to consider base from the response you get..The target service is down, or from your network you're not allowed to connect externally to that service/system. Need to hook up with Network team to provide a firewall rule (outbound) going to that URL ur connecting.

Cheers,

R-jay

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably a firewall actively prevents your connection attempts. You can verify this by using the TELNET operating system command from your local station. For instance in Windows, you run the Command Prompt and type: "telnet 80", where is your PI's host name.

In case you connect successfully, you need to investigate further in PI.

But if not (which most probably will be the case if you asked me), then you need to contact the network administrators and ask them to grant access to PI for your local station, or to provide you a testing environment that is inside company's internal network (depends on company's security policies).

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please give a detailed Log which you are getting in the SOAP UI ?

If possible please check the sender communication channel Audit Log.

Thanks.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

please check below blog and paste error message completely

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/23725

Regards,

Raj