cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we assign MICs once Inspection lot generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My client don't have any MICs. He only check the TDC and test certificate provided by vendor at the time of GR, and if required he will create MICs (like length,width) and assign those MICs to inspection lot which was already generated during GR .

Is it possible to assign MICs to an inspection lot which was generated automatically while doing GR?

Can i see blocked stock in purchase order history? If i can, what settings need to do?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

R.D.I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

You can use QA33 worklist, add purchase order field in the dynamic selections section, enter in PO number. Run the work list for all inspection lots and a wide open lot created date range.

It should give you a list of all inspection lots created that reference that PO. You can now add the stock posting lines to your display. This will show you qty posted to unrestricited and qty posted to blocked stock.

As the previous poster indicated, this is not a report of the current stock situation. But it will be report of the UD disposition of the stock.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to assign MICs to an inspection lot which was generated automatically while doing GR?

Yes it is possible even after lot creation..You can create additional MIC's by just clicking on the the icon.

But for this you should have atleast once MIC created via inspection plan (QP01) or material specification (QS61)

Then you can create additional MIC's

I am not sure about checking out the blocked stock in PO history. Because PO history is not concerned with subsequent 'internal' status changes. It will show only the goods receipt 101 mvt type _goods receipt

Regards

Hari

Edited by: Harikris_83 on Feb 10, 2012 7:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thank you for your soon reply.

Any inputs on my second point.The exact requirement will be like this from purchase department.

They want to pay to vendor for unrestricted stock quantity which was cleared from Quality inspector.For this he wants to know how much qty of this particular material was in unrestricted and how much qty is under blocked stock.

From where this information i get.

Please help me

Thanks & regards

R.D.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your second point, you can follow as suggested by FF.

You can use QA33 there you will get all the details like PO number, vendor, qty to unrestricted use stock, blocked stock etc.

Also you can use the txn code MCVC but you will not get the PO details but this report gives you an overview of quantities.

Actually by want mvt type you are posting to blocked stock by 350?

Regards

Hari