cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another question about receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Can we add a new receiver to the list of receivers in the receiver determination , based in some condition only for this new receiver.

Let us say we have the message 1 sent to receiver_1 and receiver_2 no matter what , but the message 1 should only be sent to receiver_3 according to some conditions.

my question if I can only put condition for the receiver_3 receiver determination , or do i have to write a UDF for mapping of the receiveres.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we add a new receiver to the list of receivers in the receiver determination , based in some condition only for this new receiver.

yes you can add list of the receivers in the receiver determination , based on some condition .

my question if I can only put condition for the receiver_3 receiver determination , or do i have to write a UDF for mapping of the receiveres.

dont need to write any UDF's . u have to use Context Object/X-Path for REC3 in rec.det

for ex: field1 = 1000 -> rec3

field1 =900 ->rec1

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Feb 10, 2012 3:48 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put condition for receiver_3 and the remaining receivers without any condition so that the message will go to receiver_1 & receiver_2 unconditionally and it'll go to receiver_3 only if the condition is satisfied.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the good answeres

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>my question if I can only put condition for the receiver_3 receiver determination , or do i have to write a UDF for mapping of the receiveres.

you can easily do the first one

just put a condition for receiver 3 and only when this one will be met the receiver 3 will receive the message

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk