cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Initialize Container Element in BPM..No Payload found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How do we initialize a container element in BPM if that container element is a message Interface.

I am doing exception handling in BPM, so whenever a exception occurs i need to send a mail.

So in the exception box i have a transformation step and a send step.

In the transformation step what will be my source message?

How do i initialize that source message?

What i have done right now is created a dummy interface(abs) for source and then mapped with the target abs interface.

When i execute the schenario,in the monitor i find in the Transformation step the following error

<i>No payload found.</i>

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no need for the transformation step. The mapping can be carried out during Interface Determination, I mean do the interface mapping for the ABS and IB interface and mention it in the Interface Determination.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Tried there also.

IM between the abstract and the inbound message interface.

It says <b><i>Empty container element specified during save.</i></b>

So i guess i need to initialize sumthing..dont knw what..

Regards,

Sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There only 2 ways of having a message being created in a BPM: either you receive it through a Receive step or you transform a already-existant message to it through a Transformation step.

The problem seems to be that your abs message is never created. You need to check what messages you can have in your BPM so far until the exception is thrown. As a safe method, map the triggering message (the one that start the process) to the abs message in a transformation step in your exception branch beforing actually sending it.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto,

I have tried that ways too, but it gives the same error.

My BPM steps are

receive>transformation>sendSycn>transform>etc etc..

In the 4th step ie transformation, i added the abs interface used to send mail as a target message.

Now finally in the exception branch i have used transformation step where in i have mapped the abs interface to the inbound interface.

So in interface determination theres no mapping.

Now when i execute the schenario, i can see that in the 4 step above the mapping has been done, ie can see message.

But in the exception step when the mapping executes it says

<i>No payload found</i>

Regards,

Sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sumit,

as I've said, you must make sure that at the point that the exception is thrown you already have mapped to the abs interface. Probably the exception is being thrown before your 4th step and so the abs message is never created.

Instead of using abs -> inbound, use outbound -> inbound mapping in the exception branch.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto ,

The exception is thrown after the mapping happens.

After the transformation step there are a few more steps and then the exception is thrown.

I can see the abs message created in monitoring..

Regards,

Sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have any blocks in your process, please make sure that the containers are visible in the whole process and not only in the block.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto,

Itz visible in the whole process.I do have block but the container element visibility in d whole process.

Regards,

Sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your abs message is being created and the containers are the same (in the 1st transformation and in the exception transformation), I can't see a reason for this.

Did you try to do outbound interface -> inbound interface mapping in the exception branch? Just to try to make your scenario work. Then you can investigate further on why the abs message is not being carried away.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto,

I too agreee. Lemme try to explain witha example.

In my first transformation, MI_MAIL_TEMP_ABS is there along with 3 other interfaces. Each one is getting mapped i can see that in monitoring.

Now in the exception branch in transformation step,

i am mapping MI_MAIL_TEMP_ABS to MI_MAIL_ABS.

Now in the send step im giving MI_MAIL_ABS as the interface name.

Do you see anything wrong with this?

<i>>>>>>>>Did you try to do outbound interface -> inbound interface mapping in the exception branch? Just to try to make your scenario work. Then you can investigate further on why the abs message is not being carried away.</i>

Which outbound interface & inbound are you talking about?

Regards,

Sumit

Message was edited by: Sumit Khetawat

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be right.

Just as a safety check, did you activate your last BPM version? Also, go to SXI_CACHE and check if your integrationm process has return code = 0.

Regards,

Henrique.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the last Send step properties you will find a field called send context in the field enter the value "Process".

Thanks,

Prakash

Message was edited by: Prakash Arunachalam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activated from Cache too, the status is 0 only..

Regards,

sumit

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dude,

1. try what prakash said.

2. try mapping from outbound to inbound interdaces in the exception branch.

I've run out of tips for you.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto,

Thanks a lot.

I will try what prakash said the other day.

Would post in the forum how the problem was solved.

But really i dont see anything wrong in the way i am doing.

I have uploaded the BPM image, please have alook at it once.

Regards,

Sumit

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1172/integrationprocessxn4.jpg

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are your interfaces correctly associated to the containers? There seems to be a little confusion. I mean, you intermeaditeInterface container has MI_INPUT_ABS. Wouldn't it be MI_MAIL_TEMP_ABS ?

I'm just guessing here. Just do a double check on these interfaces.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinto,

The interfaces are correctly associated. MI_INPUT_ABS is being used at a later point of time ie in the end.

The interfaces are perfect everywhere..

Regards,,

Sumit