cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto STO creation in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

what are the setting require if i want to create auto STO if find stock goes below to my min requirement at receiving plant and in background it geneartes STO to supplying plant for replenishment of required qty upto Maximum requirement at receiving plant.

Thanks

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh Kumar ,

As per my understanding, you have 2 plants A & B.

If the stock of a material goes below the minimum stock (SAFETY STOCK or you can create a new field for maintaining the minimum stock) in the plant 'B' , then an STO should be created for the material from A to B for the maximum stock level specified in the material master MRP1.

I do not know whether there is any standard for this requirement , but i think i can acheive this requirement using the following logic.

Run a Zreport (program) as a background job daily .

This Zprogram will lists all the materials and the minimum stock/safety stock in the material master and the current stock from the relevant tables MARC(PLANT WISE ) mard (STORAGE LOCATION WISE).

If the current stock is lesser than the minimum stock, then program should call a BDC which will input the STO type, supplying plant as A, receiving plant as B, qty as Maximum Qty - Current Qty.

Check this option along with your ABAPer and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it is not possible to create auto sto in background in reviving plant

Reagds

M B Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.. thanks for your quick feedback..

may i request to other member to input their valuable advise.

Thanks in advance.

Mk