cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standards to follow in webdynpro developement and how to transport ??

Lokes
Participant
0 Kudos

hi , i want to know

1) the best programming standards to follow while developing a webdynpro component or application..

2) how to transport a developed application ..?

plz help me..

thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) there were so many best practices ...so better check below links

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/media/uuid/40523a47-5dac-2d10-42a4-d7d234d95fd4

http://community.altiusconsulting.com/blogs/adamadshead/archive/2009/12/17/sap-web-dynpro-best-pract...

2)

To transport a developed application we have to move corresponding transport request number to quality then production.

to transport, open se09, click on F5 then provide the transport number...click ok..

now press F9 to release the transport the request number from development.

Now that request wil be in quality or production( depends on ur company landscap ).

ask your basis team to import that request into quality. he will do it using STMS tcode.

Regards

Srinivas

Lokes
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sanasrinivas, thanks a lot for ur response ....

i want to know is it same proceedure to be followed for transporting a developed application in webdynpro ...

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, whatever the development object, transport of request is same procedure.

FYI

once you transport the webdynpro component into quality or production... you have to activate the corresponding service in sicf...so that application will be available to use.

SICF tocde

expand unto below path

default_host>>sap>bc>>webdynpro>>ur application.. right click on it and activate..

REgard

srinivas

Lokes
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,i want to know that for eatch and every application url is created for testing..

is it dynamic url will also transported