cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am facing the error in schedule line

As discussed with you we are maintaining the schedules in JIT for the making the ASN delivery. But today we are not able to make delivery, but the schedule has been maintained . Pl find the attached screen shots for the error message. Pl let me know how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please provide the message number and details

Former Member
0 Kudos

message no vl248

this schedule line agreement

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Error message V1 248 - Delivery/transportation scheduling cannot be carried out,

clearly states,

NA V1248

Short Text

Delivery/transportation scheduling cannot be carried out

&CAUSE

During delivery and transportation scheduling, while attempting to calculate a date, the system came across an error that prevented scheduling.

System Response

Scheduling is terminated. All dates are set to the start date for scheduling.

Procedure

First check whether the factory calendars for the shipping point and the route exist and are valid, and whether the entry dates ( order date or material availability date ) are within the times defined in both calendars. Then contact SAP because this must involve an error which was not known at the time of programming. Specify the environment of SD delivery and transportation scheduling as well as the calendar functions of the SAP library of functions.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go through the detailed error message of VL248, it clearly states

There are no schedule lines due for the given order item up to the date chosen

which means, you have to check for which date, stock is made available. For that date only, system will allow you to do delivery.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert.

As discussed with you we are maintaining the schedules in JIT for the making the ASN delivery. But today we are not able to make delivery, but the schedule has been maintained . Pl find the attached screen shots for the error message. Pl let me know how to resolve this issue.

regard ,

bhaskar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

i am facing one problem in schedule line agreement , but i know the customer no but i don't know the document no , can you please tel me ow can i fiend out that document no

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Table VBAK in SE16N or VA05N.

Provide your

Input parameter

Fields in VBAK

• Scheduling Agreement sales doc type in

AUART

• Sold-to party number in

KUNNR

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I dont your past Req Post and could't find the error Screen Shot too.

Pl. Elaborate your Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I dont your past Req Post and could't find the error Screen Shot too.

Pl. Elaborate your Problem