cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in Dashboard how to filter the complete and locked project in cproject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have few question like below,please help me provide some inputs.

1) In cproject i am able to see the only released project in the dashboard, i want see all the status recording to the project in dashboard like completed,locked and released.

2) when changed my project status released to locked still in dashboard view it is showing released status.why is like this.

3) once i see the all the status ( completed,locked and released) i want filter the project like locked project.

can any one help me on this.

Thanks,

Prasantha.k

Edited by: kumar reddy on Feb 10, 2012 7:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Project dashboard is updated when the project is re-evaluated accordingly.

At first please check the project type customizing: under evaluation & dashboard, especially the "use dashboard" checkbox, as well as "check for threshold value". If the property is not set to "save", it means you have to run manually the evaluation (or through a job).

You can use report: DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.

Then, for filtering the dashboard, you can implement BADI: DPR_EVE_DASHBOARD

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

i Matthias,

you answer is really helped me.

I have done the check mark for "use dashboard" I can see the status on the tab.

instead of running the report the manually DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO to status.I need to do it automated.

can you please help where i will get this option "check for threshold value". If the property is not set to "save".

Thanks and Regards,

prasantha.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By scheduling report DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO, you can also flag the option "check for threshold values" in the selection screen.

So this job can make the trick instead of manually update.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your responds on weekends also.

i don't find the flag the option "check for threshold values" in the selection screen in DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO report.

can you please help me the provide any other way solution.

Thanks,

prasantha.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My bad, I mixed up with severities.

For threshold values, as they are assigned to an extract layout, by setting this layout in the selection screen (extract layout), the evaluation/extraction should be done accordingly.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

I need to get the all pervious and current project type sys.status (locked,completed and released) need to update one time.

can you please give me step by step information.you have given the information above but i am not clear.

Thanks

pk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

need above information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get project statuses, 2 options:

- from database table CRM_JEST

- or call method cl_dpr_project_o--><IF_DPR_STATUS_ELEMENT>~get_status( ).

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

you mean to say can not updated the project sys-status in portal dashboard for all old order by using DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO this program or any other standard customization.

please correct if i wrong.

thanks,

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure to understand correctly your requirement.

By launching report "DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO", you can re-evaluate your projects, as well as running dashbord extraction. You just need to launch it. This is the standard (and correct!) behavior.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

let me explain in detail for example i have 500 project in cProject, but all these project under dashboard sys-status is not update.

1) To update the sys-status i have did the customization under evaluation & dashboard use dashboard" checkbox and check for Threshold Value Violations i selected Background processing; user; save.

2) The second step i have Updated to Assign Extract Layouts to Project Types all project type to 0_DASHBOARD.

3) The 3rd step i have run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO for 10 projects by Use Customizing , once this program is run successfully i check the dashboard in portal all the 10 order sys-status updated successfully.

Now my problem is.

Now user is doing the UAT he has 10, 00,000 project in portal all these order sys-status is not there in dashboard. to update all the order status user need to run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO , but user is saying does want to run the Program for these many order he want update status by using any standard.

how to update these many project sys-status.

thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend to schedule a daily (nightly?) job to run report DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.

Then, you can also tick in the selection screen the checkbox "Check Last Change Date" so that only modified projects are run.

This will secure that all updated projects are updated on a daily basis.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your responds.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

when i run the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO and select the use customizing and when i run the program the out put is

showing 2 extract layout 0_DASHBOARD and 0_PROJECT_RES3_C.

can i know what is use of layout 0_PROJECT_RES3_C and is there any effect if i run layout runs in production.

thanks.

kumar.