IDE NWDS Debug error - Webdynrpo NWDS 2.0.6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!:

This is what I get:

<b>At Memory Log view: </b>

11/09/2006 10:46:11 org.eclipse.debug.ui [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: STATUSLOG

!MESSAGE Error logged from Debug UI:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException[113]: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:452)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:402)

at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:309)

at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:124)

at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportImpl.attach(SocketTransportImpl.java:47)

at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketAttachingConnectorImpl.attach(SocketAttachingConnectorImpl.java:102)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.SocketAttachConnector.connect(SocketAttachConnector.java:131)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.launch.WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.connect(WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:253)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.launch.WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:102)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:156)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:676)

at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.buildAndLaunch(DebugUITools.java:538)

at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools$2.run(DebugUITools.java:487)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

<b>Error Log view</b>:

<b>First Error:</b>

Error sep 11, 2006 10:46:11.629 Error logged from Debug UI:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException[113]: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportImpl.attach(SocketTransportImpl.java:47)

at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketAttachingConnectorImpl.attach(SocketAttachingConnectorImpl.java:102)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.SocketAttachConnector.connect(SocketAttachConnector.java:131)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.launch.WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.connect(WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:253)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.launch.WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(WDDebugLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:102)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:156)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:676)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

<b>Second Error:</b>

Error sep 11, 2006 10:46:11.629 <b>Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.</b>

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

I search for the errors at the SDN an nothing I found. I close and start up again the IDE but the problem persists. It was working right til this come out.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for your time on this thread.

RLS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using a shared server or a local server for debugging? The connection is usually refused if someone else is debugging, someone else is logged in using the same id/pw, or that last debugging session was not disconnected properly.

It may take a re-start of the J2EE engine to fix this.

-Cindy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer Cindy Herrman .

I'm working with a remote server. At the moment there's no one else but me using the server from a NWDS. Sometimes happens that I can debug a Webdynpro project but not a Portal Aplication.

What is id/pw ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

RLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

id/pw is the user ID and password (sorry for the short cut).

In our system, everyone uses the same user ID and password to deploy and/or debug on a remote server. If anyone else is in under that ID it will not let anyone else in. They might not even be doing debugging, if they are just logged in it will not let others in to debug.

I'm not sure why you could debug a WD project and not a portal app. The only thing I can think of is to be sure you disconnect after each debug session.

-Cindy