cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record is missing in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please help me on my issue,my issue is in my sales order there are the different types of materials are there,on which the tax is applicable as12.5% on few materials,20% on few materials,on service materials tax is 10%, 2%, 1%,depending on this i have mapped the conditions and it is calculating accordingly,but when i see in sales order by selecting one material,when i go to conditions,analysis of that particular line item,it shows 10% 2% 1% condition records are missing,same wise verse when i select another condition and see the analysis it shows 12.5% condition record is missing,when i go and select the another condition,if i check the analysis it shows 20% tax condition record is missing,but its not throwing any error,and showing document is complete,can any one suggest is it the right procedure or i have to make any changes in to it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you maintained the condition recrods per material per customer validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes for particular materials i have maintained the condition records,for particular material if the tax 12.5% is applicable it will show condition record is found but for another conditions it will show condition records is missing,if i select the 20% tax material,if i check the analysis it will show 20% condition record is found but the condition for 12.5% tax is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I see no issue in this. It is correct system behaviour.

When you have different tax rates for different materials, obviously the condition records will be accessed based on the entries maintained for each material.

E.g For material with 12.5% tax rate when you check in vk13, you will find only that entry and no entries for 20% and 10%, 2% and 1%.

So the access sequence fetches only what has been maintained in VK11 for each material.

This is absolutely fine. Go ahead and save the order.

Regards

Madhu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check my response at the later end of the following SDN thread:

-

Further, if incase you have any doubt or concern, kindly revert back.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks madhu as you said,if it is system behavior then no problem ,my issue is solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear abdulshaik ,

Since the sales order has been created, check whether the date in which you went to analysis comes in the condition record validity period.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles