cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stetting up FTP and SFTP adapters for the same interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts-

I have a situation in which client has a requirement to setup both FTP and SFTP adapters (from adapetive adapters) for the same interface. They want to have a copy of file locally and also want a file to be sent out securly using SFTP. In my interface which was previously developed they have used one business system and added FTP and SFTP to the same. If try to add new Receiver Agreement it will say that the object already exists as the Interface Mapping is same.

Please send me any suggestions which would resolve my problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created one more service interface for FTP? if not create service interface then you can create receiver agreement.Your problem will be fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No haven't created but will try to implement your input and let you know.

Regards

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

As you cannot create two Receiver agreement using only one receiver interface , please create a new receiver Interface, add that in interface determination step and then assing a different channel to new receiver agreement.

If your requirement is to store the file ,i would suggest write the file in your unix directory using NFS( /usr/sap...). then run a AFT job (if already set up in your landscape) to transfer file securly to target destination.Not sure if its feasible in your case otherwise you can use SFTP for the secure transfer.

Best Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean new receiver determination and interface determination to be created. I have created a new service and channel and created a new receiver agreement. But this is not working. Please let me know in detail if possible.

Regards

Hari