cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout module master data sending to F&R system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When interface is sending layout module master data to F&R system, getting error message 'FRE_MD_LAYOUT_SEND PROCESSING DELTA E Sending release profiles - System Failure:' in FRE_UI t code.

When i am re-transmitting those backup files again error is coming 'Error during retransmission'.

When i debugged the program found out the file name format is not showing proper in SAP, the filename showing for layout module interface is '20120208204837', according to program it should be in .DAT format but in SAP not showing & file at OS level is in .DAT format.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you convert the file into .DAT format? Or can you rename it?

Have you tried to write an OSS-message (component SCM-FRE-ERP (SAP F&R-SAP ERP Interfaces))? It's necessary to reproduce the error then.

Kind regards,

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is more detailled information. The error message is issued in function module FRE_LAYMOD_SEND. This function module is called by the re-send function module FRE_LAYMOD_RESEND only if there is data to send. That means the data within the backup file has been read successfully before!!! You can assume the error occurs in the system connection between ERP and F&R. (ERP tries to send the data but cannot send successfully due to some missing or erroneous settings within system connection.)

Let the system administration check the system connection settings.

As well have a look to the F&R Wiki page within SAP Community Network. Some documentation is about the system connection SAP ERP and SAP F&R. http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SAPForecastingandReplenishment%28FRE%29

Kind regards,

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for the info.

Yes i already tried to changed the filename in debugging mode in my quality system & working fine but the filename in FRE_UI screen is not in .DAT format but at OS level it is same .DAT format.

But in production we can't change the filename in debugging mode.

How can we change (to include .DAT format in filename) the filename at FRE_UI screen

I raised an OSS message for the same.

Many Thanks,

Dhyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhyan,

I am not sure you need the ending .DAT. Many interfaces don't have the ending .DAT but the system works nevertheless. I cannot remember we had ever issues with the ending. I would recommend to focus more on the system connection (like I said in my 2nd reply). There is an F&R installation guide available in the SAP Community Network where you can check all those systems settings, especially the system connection. And there are a few more technical guides.

Kind regards,

Rainer