SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA version 605 : BRF Trace not triggered or displaying

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

We are on FI-CA version 605, using BRF for Collections/Dunning (not BRFPlus).

In the Dunning proposal (FPVA), when I click on "Trace Active" and run dunning, I don`t see any BRF trace after the run is completed.

Supposedly in version 605, the Note 1289497 is not relevant, hence I don't have to implement the Trace logic in Events 315 and 1799.

I thought I would check with this group before logging an OSS Request.

Your insights would bre really appreciated.

Thanks and regrds,

Ivor M.

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on feedback from SAP (via an OSS Request), I have to follow the instructions in SAP note 1289497.

This is because I am using BRF (not BRFPlus).

tomas_pokluda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

The note 1289497 is not relevant for FI-CA 605. This note is relevant until 604.

BRF is a standard Tool for FI-CA 605 (by using the note 1466868 you can use BRF+ here. See also following SDN paper: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b05dcf53-603f-2f10-1e84-f5f90974471e).

You can switch BRF trace in FPVA directly. The standard FKK* function modules for Events 0315 and 1799 should be implemented. You can see the BRF-trace in the dunning history (FPM3) than.

Best regards,

Tomas

SAP Development Support FI-CA