cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The item is not relevant for billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created return sales order type which is copy of RE. I have done PGR but while creating invoicing based on return sales order number or return delivery doc. number .... error log is coming as Item is not relevant for billing. I checked all config setting but all vain. System message is VF- 044. What could be the reason of it. can any body suggest in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Savi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy

Go to V/08 and check your pricing procedure in the the requirement column check what is your requirement, standard SAP requirement for basic price is 2 and after that check your lite item category and check there Billing Relevance is A and Pricing is X and also there should be tick on Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance,Billing Relevance.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2131037&messageID=11055216#11055216

This will solve your error

Edited by: ashish005 on Feb 11, 2012 4:25 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savi

Please check the item category settings of return item category.Check the billing relevance feild in VOV7.

NOTE:Kindly search in the forum before posting any thread

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the return item category of my return SO type & billing relevance is B only. But still error message is coming.

If any other possiblities for this issue please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Savi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you by any chance checked you copying control (Tcode VTFL) for delivery doc & Billing doc?

There check whether you item category determined in sales docs is in the list of item category available for the copying control. Say, you created a new Item category ZREN without copying a standard return item category REN. There is a fair chance ZREN may not be in copying control item category.

Also, there can be a possibility that the delivery doc is already invoiced. Therefore, also check the billing status of the sales order involved.

If problem persist, please refer following SAP Notes:

- Note 578604 - Error in billing document - shipment status not set

- Note 561046 - Error message if item is not relevant for billing

- Note 560911 - No shipment status in case of billing

Regards

JP

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savi

Check wheather the material is relevant for billing or not.So check in VOV7 the billing relevance feild.Also check wheather any changes have been made in the copy control subroutine.because of which you are getting error.

Regards

Srinath