SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new custom field in 'Account Changes' tab in CAA3 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added a new custom field in the tcode CAA3 through enhancement of structure ZCI_FKKVKP and activated change history for that field. When I change the contents of this field then the change history can been seen via Extras->Field Changes.

But I can't see this change history under Extras->Account changes.

Can anybody please suggest what needs to be done?

Thanks,

Uday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to use CAWM - Contract Account Task Level Menu, where you can maintain the CA environment.

Best regards

Vlado

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

In the event DSAVE, where the DB update happens the contract account calls following function to create a new change document:

FKK_VKONT_WRITE_CHANGEDOC

It considers all columns of table FKKVKP with a LOGFLAG that are returned from function

DDIF_NAMETAB_GET

The result can be seen in exported table DFIES_TAB, which should include the fields of customer include CI_FKKVKP (use transaction SE37).

You mention your enhancement structure is called ZCI_FKKVKP:

Is this the same as the customer include CI_FKKVKP?

How did you enhance the FKKVKP structure?

Cheers

Jürgen

Edited by: sattlerj on Feb 10, 2012 10:39 AM

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to use CAWM - Contract Account Task Level Menu, where you can maintain the CA environment.

Best regards

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved using the Tcode CAS2 and maintaining the field in the field group..Thanks for suggestions.