cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remittance Advice not getting triggered via F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to generate the Remittance advice form via F110, But the form is not getting triggered.

The form name is maintained in the FBZP Paying company codes config.

I have maintained the vairant for the F110 run. The log does not show any errors once i run the Printout.

I am able to generate the form when use program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM in SE38 with the same variant.

Could anyone tell me how to generate the form directly from F110?

Regards,

M.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Having to run F110 and execute RFFOAVIS_FPAYM separately is not necessarily a problem. In our firm, we have a procedure to run F110 and execute DME program as a separate step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry for delay in replying tot his thread. The form is getitng generated now.

Regards,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1: I am getting the same issue with RFFOAVIS. I am able to print the remittance advice via se38, but not from F110. What did you do to fix the problem.

Q2: I created vendor in a comp code and run F110 and then RFFOAVIS to print the remittance - it was in a different format, but when I extended the vendor to another company code and run F110 and RFFOAVIS, the layout was different

Q3: The address on the bottom of the remittance advice is wrong. Expected address is the company code result. Please advice

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar issue.

How did you solve your issue ?

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorted out. There was an issue with the payment variant i created. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Sanjay

ficojagadeesh
0 Kudos

I was facing the same issue, could you help me resolution process.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the small things which you have brought to my notice. I have already maintained all the configs which you mentioned.

The thing is I am not getting the advice forms details also in the payment Log. If the system gives some error or information, atleast then I can check what has gone wrong.

The surprising part is, I am able to generate the form using the program directly in SE38.

I have requested the Tech people to check, till then if you still feel that I have missed anything, please let me know.

Regards,

Mallikarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stacy,

Agreed. But we are not following procedure to run in it separatly. When we run F110 both the Bank file and Advice form are sent immediately. So, I am looking for creating the form with one run.

Regards,

Mallikarjuna

Former Member

Hi

In the same path as i said in the earlier post

Note to payee lines on the form should be either none or as many as req

And make sure that print immediate check box and local printer should be selected in your variant under last tab printout data medium in you parameters of F110

And also select start immediate check box and give any number instead of question mark symbol in job name while scheduling the print

Reg

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The Radio Button "Always pymnt Adv" is selected.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you verify the setting in FBZP for the following point?

In PM in company code settings, check Always payment advise radio button selected or not under payment advise control

Reg

Vishnu