cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Transportation Lane assignment in APO via ECC Contract/Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having a wierd situation here. We have a contract/ agreement-ME33K(A)in ECC with no deletion flag set for materials inside this contract.We have all the master data as required for the materials in the contract(plant sp. mat status=25, , Procurement Type = F etc). All the dependent objects like vendors, contracts, locations, materials, plants are transferred to APO via scheduled batch jobs daily. Transportation lanes are getting established automatically for all contracts, except for "A". To cross check the existence of this particular contract and vendor in APO, I have checked TCODE: /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1 (External Procurement Relationships). Here the relationship is active between the vendor(source location) and plant(destination location).However, there are no "Assigned Transportation Lanes" for materials in the contract. Not sure if I am missing anything here. Request your suggestions to establish transportation lanes automatically for this contract.

Thanks,

Sesha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sesha,

Can you tried for regenerate option in ECC in ME33K and also for validity dates for vendors.

Thanks

Chandra kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked all related settings in ECC and APO. Product, Location, material master settings(F- External procurement),Vendors & contracts are all correctly transferred to APO. As explained earlier, the external procurement relationship is also active in APO. Issue is the TL is not automatically created.

ravi Kanth: Can you please explain what do you mean by regenerate option in ECC in ME33K? How do we do this?

Any other hints and suggestions are greatly appreciated as the issue is still not resolved.

Thanks,

Sesha

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sesha,

Did you already try RIMODINI and also had a look that no enhancement is interfering with the creation of the T-Lane?

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All & Pawan,

Thanks for your help. RIMODINI worked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sesha,

After you check the SAP help, if everything looks fine, then try out the following:

1) Check that your contract is included in an active integration model by using transaction CFM5.

2) Run report RIMODINI for the integration model relevant to CIF of contracts

3) Check if you have any kind of CIF enhancements. These might be affecting the transfer of your contract.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I am dealing with a very similar issue as this post had documented. Are there more detailed steps available to try and resolve. I am new to this area and was not able to root cause based on your high level direction.

Any help would be appreciated

RS

former_member182332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sesha,

Please refer to the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/d4/56ef1a5572544081619a5f87f4055e/content.htm

In the above link please refer to the topic "Transportation Lanes with Reference to ERP Purchasing Data"

Hope this helps you

Thanks and regards

Gomathi