Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Upgrade: Import of configuration Data

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I now would like to uploade the extracted data from GRC 5.5 to GRC 10 front end system. I have successfully reached the screen where I have to specify the path to the data files. The GRC 10 and GRC 5.3 are running on the same host and it is Windows system.

Actually, the data is exported under following path:

R:\GRC5.3_DataExport\Config_data

As per the Migration guide, I need to simply mention like /GRC5.3_DataExport/Config_data

However, it does not fetch and show me the file from there. Am I doing something wrong?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all,

i have figured out it. aCtually, it will look for Common Confugration data file only!

i had placed other configuration files like "Work flow" etc. THese file are required further when we go to next step.

HOpe this may help someone like me hence forth.

regards,

faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

Did you say you had an upgrade guide? Is it for the upgrade of 5.3 to 10? If it is could you share it with me please.

Thanks

Mark W

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

Sorry for the delay in my response.

I got this guide from market place and it is available there. Please download it and follow the steps. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

Thank you I have this guide now.

Thank you for your offer of advice, and I would like to ask you one thing and that is, have you completed the GRC 10 course?

Kind Regards

Mark

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not yet!

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestion?