cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como cadastrar o Plano de Contas Referencial SPED Contábil na OB58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá pessoal

Estou criando uma nova estrutura do balanço na transação OB58 para atender o plano de contas referencial do SPED Contábil.

Entendo que devo configurar toda a hierarquia do plano de contas referencial e após isso atribuir as contas contábeis da empresa nessa hierarquia.

O problema que estou encontrando é que no campo de item (GBST_KEY) onde preenche o número da conta do plano de contas referencial tem um tamanho limitado de 10 caracteres, sendo que no plano de contas referencial o tamanho máximo é 13, exemplo

3 RESULTADO LIQUIDO DO PERIODO

301 RESULTADO ANTES DO IRPJ - ATIVIDADE GERAL

30101 RESULTADO OPERACIONAL

3010101 RECEITA OPERACIONAL LIQUIDA

301010101 RECEITA BRUTA

3010101010100 Receita da Exportacao Nao Incentivada de Produtos

Atenciosamente,

Emerson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Em português por favor!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emerson!

Did you already found a resolution for this topic? I have the same issue with a Brazilian company, it would be helpful if you can share you experience!

Thank you in advance!

Georgeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgeta

You have to create a financial statement items according to the government requirements and then associate the company account to these items. You also have to create a Z table in order to associate the company account to the government account, also you have to implement the badi to take the government account from this z table.

Best Regards,

Emerson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the details!

My issue now is related to the GBST_KEY field, as it cannot accommodate more characters (as I could see in your initial email). How did you solved this issue, with the creation of items in the FSV?

Kind regards,

Georgeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I wrote this ticket, I thought the government account should be created in the financial statement, but I was wrong.

You only have to create the financial statement with the synthetic government account and use the company analytic account, so you won't have problem with the field size.

After that you have to create a Z table in order to relate the company and the government analytic account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help!

Georgeta