Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add a business component in Integration Scenario

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Imported an Integration Scenario from ESR into ID. I am trying to assign a business component but its showing only the business systems in search result and not any business component. What would be the reason?

Regards,

Pranil Shinde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u tying to create CS using model configurator??

while creating Application component under Integration Scenario click on "External Party with B2B communication" (for the one in which u want to select Bussiness Component) and then try to create CS??

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created integration scenario in ESR using two actions for IB and OB interface. Then I have imoprted IS into ID.

Now in model configurator in ID, while assigning the business component to Inbound interface action, its not showing me the business compnent created in search result.

Regards,

Pranil

Edited by: pranil shinde on Feb 9, 2012 5:41 PM

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit.. the problem is resolved now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pranil

Are you creating an Sender agreement and searching for the Integration Scenario Communication componant.

You wont find it in Sender Agreement, but in rest of the componants you will be able to find it.

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont have to explicitly add the business component for your scenario. Infact it would automatically has to be assigned.