cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post billing invoice with different profit center for specific cond. type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have requirement where for each item in the sales order, when the user create the billing document, the accounting document generated need to use one specific profit center on specific condition type.

For example, my order profit center in the account assignment is PC1 (derived from material) and it has 2 condition type, Z1 and Z2.

Currently for this condition type will be posted to 2 different GL account. (Configured in account determination)

Going forward, the plan is to use same GL account for Z1 and Z2 but specific for Z2 should use different profit center (not taken from account assignment profit center).

Is this possible and if it is may I know the best way to achieve it?

Thank you before.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all check with the Controlling team wheather profit center can be assigned to the Z2 condition type only.If it is not possible then you assign a new subroutine to Z2 condition type with the help of ABAP team

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes you can. make use of PCA User Exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you referring to 0KEM?

If it is, I will not be able to use it due to the nature of that substitution is to replace profit center of specific line item while my requirement is to post the accounting document with same GL but different profit center so there will be line item splitting here.

Thank you.