Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Webdynpro Screen attributes in the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to handle screen elements attributes( hide ,display,) in the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI. I could able to get the screen values using the class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_MODEL_FACTORY. Based on the the values in the screen I have to hide some fields.

Regards

Aromal R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

We could able to solve the issue with your second option. But we have an issue with the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK.

This badi is calling 3 times when we are going inside the screen first time ,ie Processing mode C,U and T. We want to skip the error message first time when the screen loads. i.e want to display the error when user clicks CHECK/SAVE/SUBMIT button.

Regards

Aromal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay... If i am not wrong you want to display the messages only when CHECK/SAVE/SUBMIT is clicked. In that case what you can do it capture the action taken by the user on portal and then allow your error message on the screen or in the et_messages of DOC CHECK BAdI.

How to read the button click for WD portal. Check out the below Code.

DATA: lo_transaction_context TYPE REF TO /sapsrm/if_transaction_context. lo_transaction_context = /sapsrm/cl_transaction_context=>/sapsrm/if_tran saction_context~get_instance( ) . CASE lo_transaction_context->get_current_action( ). WHEN /sapsrm/if_pdo_action_c=>gc_action_edit. "'EDIT', PDO Action to Edit " ... WHEN /sapsrm/if_pdo_action_c=>gc_action_save. "'SAVE', PDO Action for Save " ... ENDCASE.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

issue solved thanks a lot .. thumbs up man...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this in a generic WD BADI WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW

or

by creating a Dyn. Customer class for meta data for fields

SPRO->SAP SRM->SRM Server ->Cross Application Basic Settings ->Extension and Field Control->Configure Field Control