cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management: Credit Exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured Credit Management and have set it to Dynamic Credit Management. The Issue I am facing is that the system is that the Credit Exposure Field in FD32 is getting updated only with the Invoice that is generated and is not considering any of the Sales Order.

This is allowing me to raise a Sales Order that exceeds the Credit limit set for the customer.

Could you pl. tell me if I am missing any config setting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether info structures S066(open orders) and S067(deliveries & billings) are updated for the docuements relevant to credit check. You can check this in SE16n.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The entries of the order is not going into the S066 and S067 tables. Can you pl. tell me if this will prevent the Credit check to take place at the Sales Order level.

Also what setting do I need to make to ensure that the entries flow into the tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was able to solve the problem. I had not maintained Sub Total as "A" in the pricing procedure also I had not enabled Credit Mgmt against the Item Category.

Once I did the above the system is now considering the Open Order / Delivery.

Thanks Prasanna and Madhu for the inputs.

Edited by: Sunny SD on Feb 9, 2012 1:49 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As per my knowledge, if you mentioned the Dynamic Credit check , system will consider the Horizon Field in OVA8

suppose if it is one month

system will consider the one month period from Today date to next month this date

that means those open orders and open Deliveries and Open billings

One more important point is check what is your update ie 00012 or 00015 or 00015 , i think in your case you need to take 00012

if i am wrong correct me

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

The horizon period is for 2 months and I am creating orders with Req. Del. Date within this time period.

"One more important point is check what is your update ie 00012 or 00015 or 00015 , i think in your case you need to take 00012"

Can you Pl. explain what you mean by the above statement.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For your better understanding the Update

Please go to the below path :

SPRO> Enterprise Structure>Definition>Financial Accounting>Define Credit Control Area

select the your credit control area and click on the details button (F8) , you can see the update , press F1 and read

For horizon 2 Months :

suppose for example 09.02.2012 to 08.04.2012 (2 months )

system will consider those open orders, open deliveries & open billings between those 2 months

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 9, 2012 9:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for the guidance. Yes, the update is set to 12 in my case.

I am creating orders within the Horizon period only but still the system is not considering those orders. Once I create an Invoice for an order and then try to create a Sales Order then the system is prompting an error stating that the Order is beyond the credit limit for the customer.

Kindly advice on how to proceed.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check once what Madhu suggested and give the date From and To

then you will come to know exact problem

Regards,

Prasanna