cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category group for Sales of Nonstock Item with Order Specific Procurem

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will be the item category & group for the material for Sales of Nonstock Item with Order Specific Procurement.So that purchase requestation is created

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use item category TAS and copy to create a ZTAS that can be used to process such orders. Now if you want to procure and then will take the material into your stock and sale, for this there are few things you need to do .

For the Item Category - VOV7 - TAS mark the Special Stock indicator as 'E'. And then for the Schedule line make sure your order type is maintained so that purchase requisition can be created automatically in the back end.

Thanks..............RB

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ RBhardwaj: How Special Stock indicator as 'E' is helpful in Third party sales or sales of non-stock item?

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As of my Understanding this a scenario of THIRD PARTY SALE WITH SHIPMENT where delivery will be created . Addition to the previous setting few more changes that need to be accomodated like it has to be delivery related billing - A for item category

The indicator 'E' will make sure the Stock will be procured only against the particular sale order and it will be delivered only against this sales order. Apart from this there are few more thing need to be done with the Schedule line level

You need to give the movement type 601, item relevant for delivery need to be checked, order type from the MM side need to be assigned, item category from MM and Account assignment group from MM, all these need to to be maintianed in Schedule line level.

Infact why not TAS , we can use TAN , or ZTAN itself But as per the scenario we need to do the changes as required.

Doing all this we can process this order.

Thanks.................Rishi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay..

But I presume the solution asked is for

Sales of Nonstock Item

Regards

JP

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably yes, but i assumed it to be a purely Trading scenario of buying and selling against confirmed orders. Thanks for your inputs and suggestions

Thanks..............RB

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharadwaj,

As of my Understanding this a scenario of THIRD PARTY SALE WITH SHIPMENT where delivery will be created

Do you mean to say.....Third party sale with SHIPPING NOTIFICATION? or are you mentioning about Individual Purchase Order scenario?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Sales of Non-stock Item with Order Specific Procurement

Item Category

- TAS: Third Party Item

Item Category group in Material master

- BANS; Third-party item

To create Purchase Requisition (PR)

Schedule Line cat in sales order

- CS: Leg

Regards