cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sales Orders from One Quotation.

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SD Gurus,

I want to create multiple sales orders referring to one quotation. When I create the first sales order the status from quotation change to Completed and this doesn't enable me to create a new sales order. Please let me know how to satisfy this requirement. Thanks in advance.

Please search the forums before posting - see [rules of engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

Edited by: Ian Kehoe on Mar 2, 2012 2:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to vtaa- copy controls for sales document to sales document.

select your combination of order and quotation go to item level. There select value 0(zero) in field positive/negative negative.

No need to change update document flow.

After setting zero in copy control that be told on above. create order with respective to the quotation.

After saving the order.

go to document flow to see the status in between quotation and order.

If you placed setting right, then u certainly observe for quotation status will be open. so you can create no. of sales order with respect to that quotation..

Have a good day..

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, All your answers were helpful to solve the problem.

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

In which I should change the quantity field to zero or space. Standard item(AGN)or Quotation Item(AGX) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to VOV7 for your quotation item category AGN remove the completion rule make this field blank.

next go to VTAA select your order and quotation at the header level un tick the complete reference field.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Mar 2, 2012 8:24 PM Encourage newbies to search the forum first

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Just want to make my question clearer since I have missed some points. Actually the business requirement is to reference a quotation for multiple sales orders even on a future date. That is even after the order cycle is completed for particular order which referenced a quotation, on a future date the same quotation should be able to referenced by another completely new order. Please let me know if the question is not clear.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

May be you can try like

Billing Relevance : SPACE

Give the Quotation valid date 31.12.9999

*Copy Control VTAA , Pos./neg. quantit field "Space or ZERO"

Run the cycle and check

Because I didn't try this scenario

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 9, 2012 3:58 PM

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto copy controls vtaa for QA to OR in this setting you deactivate the complete reference, and

goto vov7 select AGN , CLICK ON details icon here completion rule will be blank , normally its comes (Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced ) B , SO it means QA quantity full reference,

please try this

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Item Category for Quotation VOV7, Billing Relevance field , it should be "B"

and also check the Copy control settings in VTAA

Source Document Type : QT

Target Document Type : OR

Header level : Don't TICK the field " Complete Reference"

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Mar 2, 2012 8:23 PM Please dont encourage such query as you promised in the other forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hussainzim,

Check this below link it will be helpful for your issue

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1694361

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep